We Install the Sprinkler System Normal IL Homeowners Need
Sick and tired of standing outside all summer watering your lawn? We have a better way. Why not install a sprinkler system that can take care of all that automatically? With a reliable team that’s highly trained and skilled in all aspects of irrigation systems, Commercial Irrigation can install, repair and maintain your new system all year round. Come to us for the best residential sprinkler system installation projects. You know a beautiful lawn starts with regular watering. Don’t have the time or patience? Let us give your yard the attention it deserves. We can install the sprinkler system Normal IL homeowners need.
Our clients deserve our total attention to detail when it comes to sprinkler systems, and we are happy to give it to them. We’ve been at this for 30 years, and we know a thing or two about lawn irrigation. Never worry about a brown lawn again! Hire us with confidence.
Sprinkler System & Irrigation Systems in Normal
We specialize in the following irrigation services, made possible by our trained skill and the latest tools and equipment:
- System startup.
- Sprinkler head maintenance.
- Backflow testing.
- Controls management.
- Drip/micro irrigation.
- Backflow prevention devices.
Signs You Need a New Sprinkler System
- Frequent leaks: While small leaks in your sprinkler heads can be repaired if your sprinkler heads continue to spring leaks after many repairs or the leaks are very frequent, you need a system upgrade.
- Low water pressure: If your sprinkler can’t project water as far as it used to, this is a sign of age and wear or could be caused by chips or cracks in the sprinkler head.
- Rising water bills: If you are noticing that your water bills are increasing with each passing summer, you may need replacement. That’s because sprinkler systems become less efficient as they age.
- Poor design: Your sprinkler system may have initially been poorly designed for your lawn. Maybe your sprinkler heads overshoot your yard or perhaps you’re finding large dry spots where the water isn’t reaching. You need a newer, more efficient design plan that saves you money and minimizes water waste.
- Your system is old: If your system is more than 25 years old, it’s time for an upgrade.
Why Choose Us?
Here are just a few reasons why you should choose us for your sprinkler system needs:
- In business since 1987.
- Open convenient hours Monday through Friday.
- More than 30 years of experience.
- Free estimates.
- Online bill pay.
- Regular system performance checks.
- Stand by our products for two years and workmanship for one year.