Don’t Let Broken Sprinklers Get You Down
There’s no time to waste when looking to repair your sprinklers. Depending on the issues, you risk wasting water, flooding your yard and killing your grass. When you’re ready to repair your sprinkler, Champaign, IL residents will tell you no one does it better than Commercial Irrigation.
Commercial Irrigation has been in the business of sprinkler installation, maintenance and repair for over 30 years. Our talented technicians and state-of-the-art equipment give us an edge against our competitors. It’s why Central Illinois residents see us as the industry leaders for irrigation.
How Can Your Sprinklers Break?
There are any number of reasons why your sprinklers may be broken. It can be an unfortunate issue, but Commercial Irrigation can help you get to the root of the problem and resolve it fast.
- Stuck Sprinkler Heads
- A sprinkler head may not fully retract into the ground if malfunctioning or being blocked by debris. This can leave your sprinkler vulnerable to being kicked, hit, run over by a mower and more. Thankfully, we supply and install replacement heads.
- Freezing Pipes
- If your irrigation system was not properly winterized, freezing temperatures could have frozen and broken your pipes. Our technicians not only help fix your water lines but can properly winterize your system come next year.
- Clogged Line
- If you have dirt and debris enter your water lines, filters or valves, the overall flow of water can be reduced. A severe build-up may even cause burst pipes. When inspecting your irrigation system, we remove any blockage and work to prevent future clogs.
We Do it All
At Commercial Irrigation, we provide you with fast and excellent service to repair your sprinkler. Champaign IL and the surrounding areas also benefit from the other services we offer. Such services include:
- Irrigation System Installation
- Backflow Testing
- System Start-Up
- Controls Management
- Sprinkler Head Maintenance
- Backflow Prevention Devices
- Drip/Micro Irrigation