We Offer Irrigation Installation in Peoria IL
For a beautiful lawn all season long, hire Commercial Irrigation, where we specialize in irrigation installation in Peoria IL. Nobody wants to spend their free time standing outside all summer with a hose dousing their plants, flowers and grass. So, wouldn’t it be easier to install an irrigation system that can take care of all that automatically? We’ve been at this for over 30 years, so with us, you never have to worry about a brown lawn again. Moreover, our reliable team, highly trained and skilled in all aspects of irrigation systems, can do this for you with no hassle. Commercial Irrigation can install, repair and maintain your residential or commercial irrigation system so your grass stays green all season long.
What We Do
We offer both residential and commercial irrigation installation:
We have 30 years of experience in the residential irrigation industry, installing and repairing more than 1,000 systems in our history. By using trenchless technology with minimal excavation, we keep your system streamlined.
We specialize in the following irrigation services, backed by a full warranty:
- System start-up.
- Sprinkler head maintenance.
- Backflow testing.
- Controls management.
- Drip/micro irrigation.
- Backflow prevention devices.
FYI, we are an IA Certified Irrigation Designer, meaning your system is designed with efficiency and cost-effectiveness in mind. You can depend on our more than 30 years of irrigation experience in the Tri-County area and Midwest.
Furthermore, to maintain a positive image to your customers, you need lawn areas that are well maintained and lush. That’s where our specialty lies.
Our commercial services include:
You May Need a New Irrigation System If…
- You get frequent leaks. Leaks are never a good thing. If your sprinkler heads continue to spring leaks after many repairs or the leaks are persistent, you need a system upgrade.
- You are experiencing higher water bills. If you are noticing that your water bills are increasing with each passing season, you may need a replacement.
- Your system has a poor design. Your sprinkler system may have initially been poorly designed for your lawn. You need an updated design for it to work correctly.
- You are plagued by low water pressure. If your sprinkler can’t project water as far as it used to, this may be caused by chips or cracks in the sprinkler head.
- You have an outdated system. Is your system more than 25 years old? It’s time for an upgrade.