We Specialize in Irrigation Installation in Pekin IL
If you need an irrigation installation done for your home or business, look no further than the experts at Commercial Irrigation and Turf. Who wants to stand outside all summer with a weak hose, trying to douse their plants, flowers and grass? It’s much easier to install an irrigation system that can take care of all that automatically. Our reliable team, highly trained and skilled in all aspects of irrigation systems, can get that done for you. Commercial Irrigation and Turf can install, repair and maintain your residential or commercial irrigation system. Our clients deserve our total attention to detail when it comes to sprinkler systems, and we are happy to give it to them. We’ve been at this for 30 years, so with us, you never have to worry about a brown lawn again. So, hire Commercial Irrigation and Turf, where we specialize in irrigation installation in Pekin IL.
What We Do
We offer both commercial and residential irrigation installation:
To maintain a positive image to your customers, you need lawn areas that are well maintained and beautiful. We can help.
Our services include:
- Installation and service of all lawn and garden sprinkler systems
We are an IA Certified Irrigation Designer, meaning your system is designed with efficiency and cost-effectiveness in mind. You can trust our more than 30 years of irrigation experience in the Tri-County area and Midwest.
We have 30 years of experience in the residential irrigation industry, installing and repairing more than 1,000 systems in our history. Our company uses “trench-less” technology with minimal excavation, so your system is streamlined.
We specialize in the following irrigation services, backed by a full warranty:
- System startup
- Sprinkler head maintenance
- Backflow testing
- Controls management
- Drip/micro irrigation
- Backflow prevention devices
Do You Need a New Irrigation System?
Do you notice…
- Frequent leaks? If your sprinkler heads continue to spring leaks after many repairs or the leaks are persistent, you need a system upgrade.
- Low water pressure? If your sprinkler can’t project water as far as it used to, this may be caused by chips or cracks in the sprinkler head.
- Rising water bills? If you are noticing that your water bills are increasing with each passing summer, you may need replacement.
- Poor design? Your sprinkler system may have initially been poorly designed for your lawn.
- Old system? If your system is more than 25 years old, it’s time for an upgrade.
Contact Commercial Turf & Irrigation in Pekin IL
To learn more about our irrigation installation in Pekin IL, call Commercial Turf & Irrigation at 309-698-3011. Also, we have with offices in Champaign, Peoria and Bloomington.